Monday, June 6, 2011

Not Just A One Night Stand


If I’m going to do this, I’m going to do this right. Take you out to dinner, get to know you. Feel the chills when I kiss you. See fireworks when I make love to you. Hold and comfort you when you are sad. Hug you when you are happy. Relax you when you are tense. Cuddle you when you feel lonely. Calm you when you are angry. Wake up next to you in the morning. Kiss you when I want to. Serenade you because you deserve it. Cherish you because you are precious. Appreciate you because you are amazing. Fight for you because you are worth it. Love you because I can. Plan my future with you because you are all that I want. Marry you because you are the love of my life. Raise a daughter with you. Fight over silly things with you. Take care of you. Do anything for you. Grow old with you. Die for you. Die by you. Most of all, love you. Love you like no other. Love you the way you should be loved. Love you because you deserve all the love in the world. I want it all. Not just a one night stand.

1 comment:

  1. simply beautiful. love how honest you've been. hope you find all this and more <3

    ReplyDelete